Sunday, October 21, 2012

All good things come to an end...

Having learned a lot about writing a blog I now look upon my previous efforts with a bit of annoyance... and so I have left some of the "best of the best" up on this site. I may cycle in and out of view other articles but for now I will be focusing on my current blogging efforts and writing in general. If you came to this page expecting to find an article on chess clocks, Jason Evers or various chess clubs I am afraid to say you are out of luck. But who knows... perhaps those articles will appear again in the future!

2 Comments:

Blogger scott davidson said...

My computer-savvy son, who studies art, showed me that at wahooart.com, we can browse through their big collection of images from western art, to get some ideas for painting the wall in our music room.
I found that it was easier, time-saving and economical to order a big canvas print of an original painting from the site. I ordered this famous La dance by French artist Henri Matisse, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-5ZKCN9. What a lovely blue.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ajedrez Utea said...

Great site:
www.ajedrezutea.com

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home